Monday, August 7, 2023

Moments of Monday....


 

It is after the rain and our sunrise looked like this. We had almost two inches of spotty rain during a full 36 hour period. We are out of it and we had a cool 80° F day.  

 


 

The cloud patterns are differnt but they did clear enough that we had sun.  The sunflower is a tall one. 



This was evidence that we had rainfall.  I didn't have to fill it this morning and won't need to for awhile. 


The flowers look brighter.  I don't water the zinnias so they probably welcomed water on their roots.  


I moved some hosta plants to a new location.  I was able to split that up and three new plants.  I need to stop doing that as I have too many things planted everywhere. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

More rain good for you! Those Zinnias are so very pretty!