Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thick Thursday's Humidity.....


 He has a long thin tail.  I hope he isn't sick.  Maybe he is just old and hungry. I hope he can look more healthy. 



One of the flowers is plastic, artificial.  I had a collection of flowers for a cemetery bouquet and one got left out.  I decided it would look good out there for now and fil in a blank space. 


I keep watering the sedum because I want it to survive for the fall.  I know it is a drier climate plant but I don't want to take a chance. 



The rose is so great at putting out various colors as they develop.  Te older one is the pinker one.  The yellow petals will eventually turn pink.  It has been one om my best roses that I have bought in the past years.

I worked outside a little today. We have heavy clouds with heat.  That means we have high humidity at 85° F.  It is not comfortable. I quit working after it gets to be too much to deal with. 

Thanks for checking in today.


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Well you are smart for caring for yourself in the heat and humidity.
Those flowers look incredible!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a good looking rose:)