Sunday, September 29, 2024

A Posting....


 The last of these are now failing, turning brown. It was too dry for them to be a good looking plant this season. Maybe next year they will perk up a bit.

 

The chipmunks get hungry enough to crawl up on the vine and help themselves.  I have plenty so I guess it is okay.  I just sliced off its chewed part and ate it right away. 



 


 There are different sculptures showing people standing in rows and each of the people are leaning in a different slant. I think of those works every time I view these aging sunflowers. They are all through blooming now and I assume seeds are being formed. I will know when the birds start to feed off of them. 


It is a lot of work now but in the spring they are wonderful to see. I was at a construction supply center and this is all that I purchased. I did look at new bathroom tile samples and took pictures for a future job. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: