Monday, December 7, 2015

A Tough Loss......


Andrew Jacobson lost his struggle to keep his heart going last night.  It is a difficult one as most all are difficult ones.  I am subbing today and one could have dropped a bomb on the school building. The kids will be in shock from losing their 17 year friend for some days. When the kids start to talk there will need to be a lot of talking to get through what they are experiencing.  I am low on photos today anyway and will be back up on another day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh no so young, so sad and yes the kids will have to hold onto each other through their grief. I am sorry LD. :(

The Furry Gnome said...

I am so sorry to hear that. There is no grief like losing a child, and so many friends face the loss as well as the family. May they find peace as the shock passes, and the love they had for Andrew starts to balance the grief.

Vicki Lane said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It seems harder in the Christmas season.