Sunday, August 21, 2016

It is a Jungle...........as all seems to be falling down.


I guess the wind was strong one of those many evenings when it rained as the phlox and mint are all laying down on top of neighboring plants.  It makes for a blur of color as the one set of plants lay down on the others.


It is time to move some things in the gallery to other parts of the house, storeroom.  I found some of my older paintings from 20 or more years ago.  I had my wife help me photograph them for a later showing. My styles and skills in paining have changed a lot and my subject matter seems to be a  painting of whatever comes along my way.


We finish off a long week and the weekend seems to be a better two days.  I started late today to create this post so it will be a short one today.  Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both are very talented. I have never been able to even draw a good stick figure!