Thursday, June 18, 2009

Been to Kansas City....


Thank you all for the well wishes for my wife and me. We have been spending the past few years taking care of someone else, so for our twenty fifth we took a few days and went south to Kansas City. Returned tonight and had to turn on the air conditioning. We had a heat index of 97 degrees here today. It is going to take a few hours to bring the humidity down and the temperature donw too. Country Club Plaza, the tower above, is one of our favorite places to visit and I will tell you all about the three days of a great break. My wife got us cheap prices through hotwire.com and we stayed at the Crown Westin. Out of our range totally at a normal rate. Went to the art museum, Union Station, and the Crown Center shopping area. We had a great time and I have plenty of blog material now.
Thanks for reading.....

No comments: