Thursday, May 6, 2010

Globe Allium and a globe.


I had to look this up on the net but I thought I remembered it being called a globe allium.  The mind plays tricks on me sometimes and I was trying to call it alum for a while. It is very windy and going to get cold tonight. I bought a box of springs today, many different sizes,  hoping one of them will get my mower throttle back to working.  We had a busy day but I don't feel like I accomplished very much. I guess I will go get another cup of coffee and not worry about it.
Thanks for stopping in.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had very strong winds earlier in the week and many of my irises got broken. I hope you are successful working on the lawn mower. The globe allium make a very pretty picture. My husband and I have a joke that whenever neither of us can remember the name of a plant, we call it a begonia!!!

The Retired One said...

Cute flowers and I love the globe..the flash of blue must look great with your blue gate!