Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday's wanderings......


Potentilla  in full bloom.



Irises that I brought home from Oseceola parent's home.



This is a hosta that I bought a couple of years ago.  I really like the green notch on the leaves.
It will be the second day of good weather around here.  It may get so warm the the air conditioner will have to be turned on but not for a few more days.  The weeds are doing well as the grass is doing well and I have some plants to get potted up and some tomato plants to get into the ground.  Our painting surface for the mural is all sanded and gessoed ready to be painted.  We will sketch on the different parts and the rest will be ad lib.
Thanks for checking in........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photographs are so nice; they would make lovely greeting cards.
I'm glad you are having some warmer weather finally.
Best wishes with the mural.

The Retired One said...

You had me with the Iris.ha

Gigi Ann said...

I love looking at pictures of flowers. Yours are beautiful. I have a variegated hosta plant, which is very lovely this year.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful Iris Larry..I never get tired of all the Iris colors you show us!! :)

David - Pinewood Cottage said...

what mural? i think i missed something...