Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trumpets.......


I had pink morning glories blooming earlier, but I had planted blue seed that a student had given me years ago, and it apparently grew.


The petunia is sort of a trumpet shape.  I love the colors that come out of this particular variety.


More petunias that are hanging off the side of the pot. If I showed you the whole picture you would say they were drunk.



The red is such a striking color in the fall. They are doing so well with the cooler weather.


The gourd plant does not have a trumpet flower but it wants to belong.  I planted this a long time ago and it just now is starting to bloom. The gourds will never become much in size and I might get some little ones.

I worked on framing again today and will be returning to buy more molding as I ran out of material.  The framing business is thriving right now as I put up a sign saying that we are closing on October 1st.  I will explain why we are closing in the future.

Thanks for stopping by........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially love the petunias. You have created a bit of a cliff hanger by mentioning closing your framing business. Hope all is well and I'll check back for an update.

Sunny said...

Love your patriotic petunias.
A lot of our flowers have gone by except for the Marigolds we planted in the veggie garden to keep the deer away.
I wish you were closer, I have a couple of pictures that need framing!
☼ Sunny

The Retired One said...

Loved the red, white and "blue" ones together. We had a hard frost here yesterday, so I am afraid most of my flower garden is over except the mums.

Rosaria Williams said...

You must be doing something right with those seeds!

Linda said...

All these trumpets are so lovely.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope everything is Ok Larry:)