Sunday, September 26, 2010

Zinnia World.........


It was a couple of weeks ago when I was out snapping the last of the good flowers before a rain. The year has been too wet for them and they were not planted thick enough. I still had some beautiful flowers.  Many people don't notice the set of extra yellow flowers that a zinnia may put out in the center. They all don't  have this but a lot of them do.


This red zinnia has a funky shape and the color is wonderful too.


Another trio of blooms singing with bright color.  The blooms need to be picked soon so I will have seed for next year.

I still do not have my blogspot uploading status with photos working correctly.  I have adapted my processes to be able to post but I do hope it rights itself soon. 

Thanks for stopping by..........

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Zinnias are such happy little flowers. Glad you were able to enjoy some in spite of the wet summer you had.

FlowerLady

Unknown said...

With all of the fancy flowers available,there is something very "happy" about old-fashioned zinnias that always makes me smile!