Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blue On Blue.........
















Blue on blue was a song in the 60's but I couldn't remember the rest of the song.  I was unemployed today so I spent the day working in the gallery getting my wife's work ready for shipping.  She had a painting of a fox that she had done that a customer was interested in buying. Once she saw two others that were available she asked to purchase all three fox paintings.  I had to get them matted and boxed and they went out this afternoon heading to California. It was a complete sales job via the internet and it does work well for my wife in selling her artwork.

I also had some work to do getting mats on three of her portrait commissions. I will have to go back to the store to buy moulding in order to make frames for those.

We are wanting to get to Chicago to see our grandson but the weekend weather seems to be not cooperating this weekend.  We have three different versions about the weekend weather and one of them says the rain is going to turn into snow.  Maybe next weekend it will be sunny and warm.

Thanks for stopping by today.

ps.   Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
Blue on blue now that we are through
Blue on blue, heartache on heartache
And I find I can't get over losing you

3 comments:

L. D. said...

by Bobby Vinton, of course!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great old song..I could only remember the first line! Love that Heavenly Blue Morning Glory..stunning:)

Anonymous said...

Larry, I just saw the photo of your grandson. What a blessing! Congrats to each of you.