Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photo overload.........not!


He has been around now for a month and a few days and already the files are becoming full of the photos of the first grandson.  With cell phones taking shots the new photos arrive every few days in the email.  It is so great!

I did create a separate folder for AJ as it will just keep things simple rather than bury his shots among the dogs and the cats and the trees and the antiques and everything else.  I have a feeling we won't see him as often as we would like but we will have the shots of the growth changes on a pretty regular basis.


The tomato see that was two years old seem to shoot right up out of the soil.  I have too many plants and will thin them as time goes on.  I don't want many plants so I will share them with who ever is willing to take them.


I hurried to finish the planting and as you can see I have too many that are also too close together.  I will probably just pinch away the excess and keep them stronger that way.  We have warmer weather coming now and maybe even some rain.  Farmers are wanting to get into the fields soon but that isn't going to happen until it warms up and it dries out the soil.

Thanks for stopping in today.

2 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

My tomatoes and catnip are doing crappy! They said start them inside, but I am terrible at growing plants. I mean...What kind of loser can't grow a simple tomato or catnip plant? ME! I guess. If they don't pop through the soil soon, I'm going to assume they are all dead and throw them out in the yard. It has been over a week....I followed the instructions.....Arg!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Babies change so much..I am certain you will enjoy looking through AJ's photo folder and watching him grow!:)