Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday's Things......


You know that the winter is getting to be long when one single white begonia bloom catches my eye.


My wife made fresh bread in the machine.  They really have created a device that makes great bread with little trouble.  We need a low salt diet and homemade bread does allow you to make less salty bread.  There does have to be some salt in it or the yeast doesn't work as well.



When I planted this bonsai tray with the small green plants, I had surrounded the area with four rocks.  The rocks were neat to see.  As you can see, the plants have crowded out the rocks.  If I wait long enough I could see the plant push them right out of the planter.  I will replace these plants as someone at school is bringing me a collection of small cacti.

I am an English teacher again today as the one who taught it went home ill.  Colds with strep throat seems to be moving through the school.  This is a hazard filled job.

Thanks for stopping today.

No comments: