Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Year Ago......


Last year these photos were all taken at our old place. The burning bush is just turning to their red colors.  The greens are looking pink and there are still green leaves.

The birds were already feeding as the weather was turning cold around Thanksgiving time. The feeders were well establish having been filled year round.



















When they are hungry they can share the space for sunflower seeds and millet. I am thinking that I will start off filling my feeders in the next few days. I don't have the tray feeder anymore so I will figure out something new on our deck.  I will hang a feeder first that has its individual holes for seed.










Last year we had many good colors in our leaves.  That really didn't happen this year at the old place. I still have leaves on the silver maple trees. They will get mowed in the next few weeks.















The fall sunrise is looking cold here. This could have been a December shot as those trees have lost most all of their leaves.  I am slow today getting any blogging done.  I thought a journey back would be interesting to see to compare the same time at a different year.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a good Sunday.


3 comments:

Rose said...

Love the bird shots...our color is gone...there are a few gold or red leaves here and there, but 99% of our trees are bare.

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy seeing your bird pictures. We had rain late yesterday and now we are having very strong wind. Blessings to you both this Sunday.

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous Fall shots! Have a wonderful Sunday.