Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Late Sunday Editon.....


The wind has reduced as I was able to capture the flag with gentle movement. Our winds on Saurtday  made for bad wind chill temperatures.  Our grass looks a little bit green and I may have to hit one more time before Thanksgiving.

I am glad to have purchased a new bird cage for the cockatiels. I am not happy that it originated in China. I can't believe how many things are being shipped from around the world that we really should be able to make over here.  These things are heavy so I can imaging how heavy the transport box was as it sailed over here.

The birds should be happier with the size of it.  I will be glad that i can roll it around more easily as it is on wheels. The cockatiels have always been close to a view outside and they really enjoy it.  I can wheel them away rom the window at night and back in daytime. There will definitely will be photos to share. We will have guests downstairs so we may have to carry them upstairs during their stay. The birds can be noisy and wake people up at sunlight.


Outside the view is different with the leaves dropping from the red maple. The trimming back of the dogwood shrubs has left everything back there looking start. You can see the birdhouse on the whit pole through the tree now.  I can disconnect the top of the pole with the bottom half of it, so there will be changes happening to the birdhouse over the winter.

Looking in the opposite direction I can see the leaves are thinning on that tree. It is two properties over so it is hard to see the size of the leaves on the tree. Right now it seems to appear to be a smaller sized leaf on the tree.



Our Sunday day has come to a close and I keep struggling to get my blog done.  We are looking forward to our grandkids and their parents visiting us on Friday.  This of course gives us a cause to get ready for company and plan some menus to feed the crew.  I wish you all well and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

I hear you about producing things locally. Though always a Chevy buyer I'm still waiting for them to come up with something akin to my sons Prius. It's a new world out there.....