Saturday, January 20, 2018

Moving On......


On Friday morning we had quite a great show in the sky.  The sunrise lasted a short time and I was able to catch during that time.




The jet vapor stream seems diminished compared to the expensive glow of color. The yellow streak in the sky is the real sun light shining from the right of the picture.


All of the ornaments are removed from the big tree and today the big tree will be unassembled. I can see why people like to use real trees, as you can carry one in and when done the whole tree us just moved from the room. That would be easier than what I have to do to our fake tree. The shiny brite was at the back of the tree and was one of the last ones to be removed from the tree. I will find a better hanger for the ornament next year.

I have three thin strips of wood to insert up in the top shelf to cover the screw heads.  That will happen today and then I can load it up.

We continue to warm up today.  We will have a storm on Sunday afternoon to remind us that it is still winter.  Today is a free day for us.  I hope everyone will have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful skies! Good for you getting the tree down. I still have mine up and it will be that way until I am feeling better:) Enjoy your nice weather before your snow:)

The Furry Gnome said...

Great sunrise!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That was a beautiful and very colorful sunrise, Larry. What you said about real trees vs artificial ones is very true and we are thinking about going that way next holiday season. Of course, living in an apt makes the getting in and getting out a bit more challenging. And, there's always at least one ornament that doesn't make it when the others are put away!