Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday's Finaliies....


Last evening the sun was shining over things reflecting on clouds in the east. We never did get a strong rain from that system in the west.



I like having the recycle bin sneaking into the picture. It is nice that it is amlost in full bloom. 



The blue bells are still not out in full bloom.  It is cool today so it won't help them open up that much. That whole area is not looking good yet but there is still tome for some good things to come up. 


I went to the bank this morning, waited in line for 20 minutes, finding out they didn't open until 9:30.  I asked the teller, did the dozen or cars know that or were they assuming there was technical difficulties just like me?  The teller just said they had shorten hours.  I had to have a Krispy Kreme doughnuts after that and then went to buy groceries. I had a harried experenice there but it was normal.  I did have a hard time finding dryer sheets and one of the workers did find one last of a few boxes.  She said people were buying them to use in face masks.  I had a really nice Asian guy check out guy, who helped make up for all that you have to do to get groceries into the cart.  Hey, thanks everyone for tolerating me.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Your spring is well ahead of ours!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have such pretty flowers! Hope you are Della are feeling okay!