Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday's Mentions......


The garden angel has been out getting a lot of rain to wash off its dust.  It has no best place anywhere permanently.  I tend to put out in a special place among the flowers and move it if I don't like its placing. I use to set it on a pedestal but I finally bought a new gazing ball for it. .



The tomato forest continues to grow. On batch was planted a week later than the first two batches. I am no in a hurry to move them into bigger pots.

We brought out our tradition rabbit parade on Easter morning.  This one stays out for a long time as it is ceramic with glaze that matches some of the figurines we collect.

A pair of big eyed bunnies have been in the family for a while. I don't remember when I bought them as a gift for my wife.

A gentle bunny with real texture. The light makes it into an interesting form of sculpture. He is a nice one that you can hold in your hand.


My outdoor sculptures of Canada geese, plastic, are fun to have.  I move them around all summer.  Here is sort of where they spent the winter. I took the photo to show of the red twig dogwood. The fence is wet from the past rain so it is more colorful that usual. I like seeing that hybrid iris shooting up out of the ground. I don't remember the colors but it is a two colored iris.


Thanks for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

Rose said...

The rabbits are all so cute...and the geese almost look real.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your grass is so green! Hope you are well! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I also have a small collection of Easter bunnies and they are still on display on the shelf outside our apt door. They will most likely remain there for some time to come as I don't have any thoughts now for a new decoration.