Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesdays Tales.......


We have been having wonderful sunsets. This is almost west but more northwest.  The clouds put out quite a show as the reflect the sun on their under sides.

In the opposite direction the sun glows on the tops of these clouds. It was a nice evening as people were talking in the streets, kids playing on their trampolines and many kids riding their scooter up and down on the sidewalks.
I mowed my yard in front on Saturday and I finished mowing the back today. The daffodils seem to be blooming longer with the cool weather. The grass was getting to be too long but I did get it done.  I was planing to go to the old place today to mow but I got a note from my lawn care people that they were coming this afternoon. So I finished mowing to be ready for them.
My front yard terraces are put out new blooms.  I think it is creeping phlox but I haven't verified ti with the net. I also have multi petaled tulips blooming now.


It is one that I planted a few years ago.  It reminds me of a rose in some ways. I will bet better photos of them as the open up more.


The flowering trees in front are blooming in a better way. The next two warm days should make them look fuller with multiple blooms.

Thanks for stopping by today.  We have more reasons to stay inside each new day as our numbers increase. Everyone take care.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes it looks like you have creeping phlox or Phlox subualta....light purple perhaps. I am enjoying all your blooms!