Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thursday's Things....


 Here is the ssn and then it clouded over to gray. I guess it has become partly sunny with mostly clouds.


 We are keeping an eye on the forecast concerning frost. We are at the bottom of the warning area  so we may miss it. It is Thursday and  I have things that have kept busy.  Outside work is  cool at 57 degrees F.

I reworked my office area this morning by moving drawing tables around and putting away the tools that I had piled on them because I was too lazy to take them back into the shop.  I put away the insect sprays for the season.  I put some plants away that were bulbs so they can go dormant.  I also brought some of the nice plants upstairs ass they had developed into goo specimen plants. On of my violets had refteshed and can come up to the living room to bloom. 

Thanks for checking the blog out today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The yellow roses are so pretty! Putting on quite a show before it freezes!