Saturday, October 10, 2020

Saturday


 I took a snap of the knock out rose in the front of the house. It is the only one of the three that are blooming. It is getting to be close to the time to trim them all back for winter. 


 

I trimmed back the mum plants a week late so my mums are late in blooming. I  noticed while I was m owing the front yard that they are in fuller bloom than in this photo.


We are still very dry. Thus hardy geranium has struggled all summer to get blooms opened. I didn't water them very often. 


The drought has cause the sedum to be a darker color. The asters are doing well considering that I forget they are they among all the other plants. As the sage dies back it just shows up. 

I just found out yesterday that my niece in California has a new baby girl. My brother had a second family of two girls so he now has more grandchildren.  The range in age from 5 months to 25 years olds.


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Roses are so pretty! :)