Friday, October 2, 2020

Friday....


 
 


 

We did not get a frost or freeze. It is cooler and it was good that I figured out how to turn on the furnace at the old place.  The gas company moved my meter then reconnected everything. The water heater was reset to work but the furnace was shut down.  I flipped the switches in a variety of combinations. I finally figured out on the third try that the main gas line was not turned on.  Once I did tthats the house magically became warm.  I worked on the plumbing on the downstairs bathroom and was almost done. Mildred a blogger friend, was right. I have to take one more trip to the hardware for a couple more pipe connections Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

yes it is the furnace time of year..it froze here:(