Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Middle Day....


 


 The flowering tree branches are blooming inside the house. I will have to go outside and take pictures of the trees now that I know they are in bloom.



The morning view of sun and clouds was a very textured one. We are warming up today and the clouds are gone now.



I went shopping for my granddaughters birthday presents.  I took pictures of possible buys to send to my wife for our discussion of the buys. While there I bought a birthday card for a first cousin and also a new  aquarium for my goldfish.  The tank is 20 gallon in size, twice the size of the older one.  I had to use a garden hose from outside to fill it up and now am gradually sitting up the rest of it. 


It is made of glass and the bottom of it turns into a mirror with the water in it. The fish were not to disturbed about it but they seemed happier today when I put the freshly washed gravel into it this afternoon.  The sunken ship decor and fake green plant is also in there now. 

 

It was warm enough today for me to trim back one of my rose bushes.  I watched my 83 year old neighbor mow his lawn this afternoon but I am not going to do that for a while.  Every rose I get trimmed back the better I will feel. I have six more roses to to trim back.  Maybe tomorrow I can do a few more.  I was outside in short sleeves this afternoon. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I love that textured sunrise...and those flowering tree branches are gorgeous.