Thursday, April 21, 2022

One Day Before Friday.....


 We are having a lot of fog this morning.  It is going to warm up for one day so the temps are helping to create the very humid day. 



I really an treating them like art.  I have them placed in different places to just be wooden sculptures.  It is a bright spot of color on the deck table.  I will have plants around it eventually.



A back lighted figure really doesn't get much enhancement for shape and form.  It looked better as a black and white shot.  The bird is fun to pick up and handle.  A bird in a hand is woth something.



The orchid is opening up one more flower on the stem.  I think it needs to be in more light to make it happy.  

I had to go out and shoot things to find some photos to blog.  I am done with shelves for now. I plant to dig up the soil in my raised bed today.  My wife will be watching me closely as I am an old man now.  It will be a while before we plant anything but I want to get the soil prepared.  I have plans to buy some more bags of soil for my newer raised bed. I plan to plant less tomatoes this years so will decide new uses for part of the older raised bed.  We warm up today and then our temps drop again. Plans are made and we will see what I get done.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

That orchid is a gorgeous colour!

Val Ewing said...

Love the backlit bird shot and yes, I agree, your houses are definitely beautiful sculptures!

Rose said...

I love that foggy morn. The birdhouses are great art! I would love having them setting around.