Saturday, April 16, 2022

Saturday's Checking In.....


 Turkey vultures were soaring in our neighborhood this morning.  I suppose they smell someone's garbage can. I don't usually see animals being hit by cars in our neighborhood.  A town west of us has vultures soaring there year round as it sets in timber and is nearer to Lake Saylorville.  I don't think I have ever seen them here before now but these two are sitting two houses away. 




Portrait shots of my one lone daffodil that I brought inside. I have some planted in the back yard but they are shaded so are slower to develop. 


Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Vultures are such pretty birds.. if you can get past the "carrion Reputation" I love watching them circle above on the wind currents. They look like they are having so much fun.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Easter Larry and Della!