Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday....


 While outside the cardinal was calling.  Jeeter, Jeeter, Jeteer, was such a great sound to hear. I am not sure if it was doing a territorial call or a call for a mate.  It sounded like spring. 



The house finch male turns a brighter red during the spring for mating season.  I do have more pairs of house finch that I use to have.  I know they like to nest in my blue spruce tree. 



Greener grass is growing next to the steps.  I will mow up the leaves eventually.  I can maybe put away the snowblower now. 



I am tank cleaning again and the angel fish get moved to a fresher one with clean water. They are so big now that I am thinking of buying them a bigger tank. 

I didn't wear a coat to get the mail today.  I could get use to that. While shopping for groceries the past few days all the college kids are wearing shorts and short sleeved shirts.  I am sure the flip flops will be out very soon.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun to see your Cardinal!! Sounds like you have Spring!!

Val Ewing said...

Nice!
It feels like spring is getting closer!