Friday, August 21, 2026

Saturday's Coming


 It still blooms in all of the heat. Full sun all day gave us a high temp of 88 degrees F.


 The butterfly is not really bothered by the heat. I saw them flying around all morning while I was mowing in the back yard. 

 

The morning glories closed down early today. I need to go water them as I as walking by this afternoon they were all wilted. The hose is right there and I do need to return and shut a gate on the fence. That will happen after supper.

 

My new butterfly bush is doing good. It did look a little beat up when I bought it but I know that it will turn around and look great.I sure have the butterflies this year of all kinds. It is kind of out of the way so I don't see any on the bush so far. 

We had a busy day and ended up with pizza and chicken strips for supper. It was nice to relax for the evening and we both have projects going on for Saturday. Thanks for stopping by today. 


 

 

 

No comments: