Sunday, August 30, 2026

Shool Daze


 The sun struggles to shine through will all our clouds. We still have the promise of a hot day,


 The guppies are thriving in my waterlily pot. They do act like tamed fish in the aquarium as they beg for food whenever they see my shape. 


 I had to move my begonia onto the table. It is getting to the point that I am going to have to cut it back or start new pots of it as it is now a hanging plant shape.  When I take it into the house in the winter it could just get a hair cut. 


 I see mostly bumble bees this summer. There are a few honeybees but more of the others. 


I haven't shared photos of the grand kids for a year. They are back in school after a very busy summer.  I know for sure that the boys ride their bikes to school but I don't know if Ella does. She can ride a bike and probably could even with wearing a skirt. She has had to keep up with the boys and takes care of herself quite well when she is around them. 
 

 My newest project was quit a folly. I didn't need to add three more pavers to the six that were already there. I sat there on the patio and thought it just would be better. It was a lot of digging and lifting and I am glad the job is done.  I inherited the stepping stones from the previous owner and I had to do some moving of them also. I had to dig new holes for them and shifted them to make it look natural and not haphazard. The grass will grow in fast enough once I get the seed scattered. 
 
Thanks for checking in today.  

No comments: