This is just a spot to visit, of one who is on a journey. You can see my projects, plants, family, pets, artworks, antiques and anything else that comes along.
Friday, September 11, 2026
Friday's Finds
Most of my flowers are in decline but the hardy geraniums are trying to comback, The heat today probably helped it grow better.
We had bright sun shine today and the angel boy looked contnet in the warmth. The hosta in front of hin are finally growing in thicker
The hummingbirds are migrating south. We have numerouse ones at the feeders all day. This one is looking around to see if she is going to be bothered.
The internet says the fluffier ones are getting bulked up for the flight. I don't know if I believe that as most on mine are slim and trim. It is nothing to have three or four of them at the feeders fighting for a turn at the feeder..
I really like the bright colors of some of the zinnias. I didn't work on a good composition of these as the color is what I wanted you to see.
thanks for stopping by today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment