Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Look at my discovery!


This is a photo of one of the four kittens that were raised out at my garden shed two summers ago.  The mother cat, a feral cat, belonged to the neighbors.  They were made aware of them and the little twin girls came over and snatched them back to take them home to raise them. They came different days and captured one kitten at a time.  I hated to loose them even though they were not mine and Barney wouldn't allow them to be near the home. They supposedly raised them in a crate in their living room and they were declared tame. 




This is a photo I posted recently showing a cat huddled against the garden shed.  I took it's photo and didn't make any connection until I was going through my picasa photo files.  It is the same cat! It hangs around in the back yard and Button the mean poodle likes to gently chase it out of the back yard. I have not been able to get close to this one even though they said it was tame. Maybe I  should take some food out with me once in a while. They do get fed off of the front porch next door.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.

5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

One and the same..come home to live..I bet you will have it tamed in no time:)

Anonymous said...

I definitely remember the kitten photo but when I saw this pic recently, I did not put the two together either! Beautiful cat, Larry.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It seems he feels right at home at your place even with canines chasing him away. He is a handsome cat and I'm sure he needs some TLC. :-) It's always neat to see kittens grow up and then look back at how little they were.

FlowerLady

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Too cute! She likes your garden.

Rae said...

Smart cat. It knows just where to go. It must feel safe at your place.