Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Old and older.......


Two grain bins sit together aging in the elements.  The little one is very old compared to the other which is probably forty years old or more. 


A great splash of color as the maples turn to a great yellow.  The sunshine makes them glow.


Glass or plastic?  You can see the collected group of things thrown together are headed for the dump.  The green canning jar and the green wine bottle are both in the trunk of my car.  I broke the other canning jar on the trip to the car so it is history and archived in existence only in this photo.

I am a floater today and will be picking up odd tasks to do office wise and teaching wise as the day goes by.  They can find things for me to do when I am not assigned specifics.

Thanks for stopping by my post.

1 comment:

The Musical Gardener said...

I really like your new photo at the top. It is a handle to what??

Grade 4 - wonderful class and to prep periods - doesn't get any better.