Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Garden Shed Finds.......











I need to address my collection of things that are in my shed.  It will take a half day of reorganization of items that came from my parents garage and my father in laws attic.  Jars of course could be easily tossed and I would have room to plant flowers in my window box outside the window of the shed.  The drawer came from a kitchen from a Victorian home.  The airplane was my one brother's model plane that he had crashed and stored in dad's garage.

I see evidence of an old wooden chair, a hanging seed spreader and windmill blades from a homemade windmill of my dad's. I like to hang as much stuff on the walls that I can so I have space to walk on the floor.

 I have moving blankets from my other late brothers dealings.  I don't know where or why he had them but now I have some in case I want to move furniture.  Maybe it is a sign that I will be moving away from this shed of junk.





It is Tuesday and I am back to work today.  It was nice to have an extra day off and I did get some of my projects completed that I had planned to do.  I do have more to do but the shed was never on the list. Some of these days this fall I will put it on the list.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice, long weekend. I tackled part of the garage this weekend but it was too hot to do much!
I love this bright and cheerful zinnia.
Have a nice day.

David - Pinewood Cottage said...

love the zinnia. the photo of the glass bottles looks like an artwork.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am sure you will get to it sooner or later. I think we all have spots of junk that we could organize:)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I seem to accumulate the same kinds of treasures, lovely :)
Love the color of the Zinnia.
~Jo

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue about this paragraph at this place at this weblog,
I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
Look at my blog post what about sachin tendulkar