Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Shots........


I have evidence that my morning glory is putting out blooms.  I finally have three feeble vines crawling up the trellis.


I planted an envelop of seeds. From that packet I must have mixed up my seeds as I have this butternut squash and two other kinds of plants.  I have picked zucchini and yellow squash from the same sets of plants.





Two flower shots to finish off my post today.  We still look like a war zone with dead flowers and dead leaves on trees.  These flower shots makes it look differently.

Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flower shots are very pretty. Each time my tiny, elderly Puerto Rican neighbor rides with me to the grocery, she buys butternut squash; it is one of her favs.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like you had Morning Glories..I bet they were pretty too:)