Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday's Here.......


It is a start for us.  We will get a lot more.  The start of it was sleet and then it just lightly sprinkled It didn't bother our streets here but the streets at the old place were bad.

A stray tree star was discovered and then placed on the tree on the deck. The star seems to not like the tree but I have replaced it so that it might stay put.



We like our side light next to the door. I am always comparing things in the neighborhood.  Our neighbors on either side do not have this side window. So there doors have windows in them.



The Teddy Bear tree gets good light in the afternoon so I can take some shots of them. Not a one of them has fallen off the tree as they are tucked inside of branches.




I have my shopping done now for my wife.  We will buy for the family that will be visiting and we then will be done with them. The store I went to visit to pick up a few things has a big sign saying they will be open 24 hours. The store is only a few miles away so we can finish up there any time we choose. Our Christmas eve and day looks like will be weather threatened.  We will play it by ear to see if we go to church on Sunday or Christmas eve service. We live a lot closer now but ice on the roads can stop everything from happening.

Thank you for stopping by today.

The story about the wheel and other wheels will come later on, not today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your side light windows. We do not have those here, and when someone knocks, I have to strain to see out a regular window to see who it is!
I love the teddy bears.
That is nice that you can shop at your convenience, and I hope the roads will not be treacherous.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Your decorations are magnificent, I love the colored star, most unusual !
It looks like you might be in for a white Christmas Larry, magical to say the least :)
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Hugs,
~Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

I love old wheels and am anxious to see what you do with yours...I just use mine for photo ops:)