Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas .....









My trains are on display year round now so I don't bring them up to be a part of he decorations. The metal train was my first one.  It really is not in good shape

Our cards are not mailed and we are going to an afternoon desert party with our friend. We have a few presents wrapped but I bet more will be done today. I went to the grocery store this Monday and it was a frantic place. I could not find a place to park at first.  I could not find what I wanted there but I did mail the cards at the grocery store.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

A busy time of year, for sure. Traffic is horrible! I enjoy your trains and trees and Della's angels and bears very much. Wishing you many blessings in the new year.

The Furry Gnome said...

Merry Christmas Larry!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas. I just love looking at the Jim Shore Carving! :)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

It's all such a busy time, but we seem to get there in the end, ready or not :)
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas a nd a Blessed and Happy New Year dear bloggy friend !
Hugs,
~Jo

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for showing more of your holiday decorations, Larry.