Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday's Shots.....






Our tree sat here last year. It looked great there. It is fun to move it around though and this year it has its own room to be spotlighted.


We are enjoying all the different reflections that the sun room creates with the tree. I put out a plastic tree outside this year in the front and I have the deer to get set up.  I am almost done with that work but it really seems too cold for me to go out there.  I wish you all to have a good day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

You have a beautiful, cozy home Larry, made even more so at Christmas season, with all of your stunning decorations, and shiny baubles.
Beautiful.
~Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

Look at all that light scattering in the sunroom, the reflections are so pretty! :)

Laurel Wood said...

These are beautiful pictures. The tree in the sunroom is gorgeous.