Friday, December 13, 2019

What's in the Files.....


Just like checking the cupboards to see what we can fix for supper, it is the same way with blogging some days. I look at the random photos and just see what I can put together. This house ornament is a new one that I haven't shared this season. I like Victorian houses and when they make one into a Christmas ornament I do try to buy it.

This ceramic house is also a classic in design. It looks good against the snowy background of outside. I like how one can see people in the window inside of the church.

One more thing decorated today. All of it is intertwined so all I had to do was attach it. When lighted it looks good but not so good in the daytime.


The ceramic camels now remind me of the ones we saw in Israel.  Camels do live in the Holy Land so it is a perfect decoration for Christmas.


It is a gray day today but it has warmed up a bit.  I was outside for a while this morning and really didn't have to bundle up for it.  Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

So pretty. Interesting about the camels. The stairway looks so nice.