Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Windy Wednesday.......


 An evening shot as the sun was setting. Less color and mor into the grays.  It was cold out there which does effect the cloud formations.



A little bit of color showed up but never became strong when looking in this dirction. The big tree up the hill shows a great shape. 



Trying to stay ahead of the future frost I am collecting as many as I can an bringing them inside.  The stuff that sits out on the patio table will also have to come inside. We may not get a hard frost but I want to not have to rush at the last minute. I grabbed the salad bowl to bring some into the kitchen. I like the look of the bowl and it looks good with the red toamatoes.

 


 There are not a large variety of colors for zinnias so when on looks like this I like to take a lot of photos of it. I think this is the only one plant like it.

 


 

I have a lot of orange and magenta colors of zinnias. I have bought specialty colors, like all white one, but they did not retain the genetics for the next year or season. 

I worked at the house today, reworking some plumbing in the downstairs bath room A;; went well but of course I ran out of pipe.  I will finish it up next time after I visit Ace Hardware.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

It's been cool here, but not cold yet. It seems every home project takes at least two trips to the hardware store!