Sunday, August 11, 2024

Checking In.....


 It is 6:00 am and this was the best view for the whole morning. The color was gone in fifteen minutes. 



Dinner plate hibiscus is a great flower and it is in the middle of its bloom cycle. My plant has not grown tall like others but I like it where it is planted. 




I was late in getting the zinnias planted but they did finally come through with all the great colors and textures. I should see more butterflies if they ever show up anywhere. 




They started in the morning tearing it all off the roof of a neighboring house. Then they start the process of replacing it.  They were still hammering at 6:00 pm and then it got quiet.  They played nice music and the had a crew of eight or more men. 

The temps have been good the past few days. It is nice to have it cool off at night. Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such vibrant flower color!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I like the colour of the flowers, I hope the workmen across the road don't make too much noise

Val Ewing said...

Wow, those beautiful flowers and colors!
I'm sure glad they got that roof done quickly!