Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Things To Share.....


 Summer can not be without sunflowers. My first of many have started to bloom. It is an unedited photo showing a spontaneous shot. 

 


.

The hibiscus bloomed late this year but it is loaded now with lots of color. The flowers don't last very long but there are lots of buds awaiting to bloom.

 


 


I have been doing light work the past few days. I did get some weeds pulled and trimmed up some stray tree saplings.  We have great weather tight now and things are blooming good.  I do have phlox in decline right now but they have bloomed for a long time. My zinnias are not drawing in butterflies like I would like. Maybe when it gets really hot they may need a drink more.  Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love the Hibiscus...that bud has texture too!

Val Ewing said...

I just love the colors of flowers. Some of our sunflowers are being visited by Titmouse birds! Fun to watch!