Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A balcony veiw........


It is a one photo day today as I was teaching various things in the Special Education room on Tuesday.  Maybe we will get our village put away today and I can rest up and catch up on my blogs.  I am continually amazed at the amount of hand painting is done on these small houses.  We did buy a new church for this collection for a steal the other day to add to the collection.

We are promised a warm up on Friday but my car would have liked it sooner.  It clunked a little on the way to school today as it was extremely cold out there.

Thanks for dropping by to my sight..............and stay warm!

3 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Another of your collections. And another wonderful one.

Rae said...

I can't imagine being the painter of such ornate works. I only have the talent to glob big amounts of drippy paint. I think it would be neat to be able to create such pretty things.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love these little buildings, you are correct in pointing out all the hard work afforded on the painting of them.
Your teacup of the week is exquisite !
~Jo