Sunday, March 17, 2019

Finding The Moon.......


I was surprised to see it as we have been in such a cloudy season.  I haven’t seen the moon for weeks. We were just cloudy and gray for forever.  So when I saw it I grabbed the camera and zoomed the great white sphere.

As I zoomed I could see the bright whitish shape against the blue sky. I think it is ready to phase into a full moon by what I am seeing here.















Yes, there it is in full view.  The camera easily focused on it during the daylight time.  It is nice to see it again in full view.


During this time the clouds are covering the setting sun.  All of this is so welcomed as it looks more like spring than it looks like winter.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun to see your blue sky:)