Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday’s Things.....


The oxalis does weather a little bit being inside during the winter.  At this point it has now regrouped and looks healthy.  The begonia sits next to it and they seem to be crowding each other a bit.  The flowers of the begonia looks like it belongs to the oxalis.

A new green plant landed into my cart yesterday. It is a different variety of a schefflera. I will let it grow in that pot for a few months but I do know it needs to be transplanted up a couple of sizes. I have another older one that has two tall stems.  It may get mixed in with that one to fill out that pot. I had to get the spelling off the card for shuffler from its tag.  The info on the tag says they are from Taiwan.

This is a pretty dismal looking sky.  We are to have rain today with warm enough temps to make more melting of the snow to happen.  This all does cause everyone to worry about the rivers.


I worked on shoveling the snow off the deck.  There was more snow than I realize as it took me two sessions out there to get most of the heavy snow off of the deck.
The area where the 18 inch drift was still a tough pile to dump off of the deck.  I have a layer of ice left underneath off of it.  If we do get up to 45 degrees today with rain I think I can get rid of all of it.  It really will take the rest of the week for most of it to be gone. Of course a new snow could be coming our way too.

There are melt rings around things like the blue spruce and also along the fence.  It is nice to see it go.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Everyone take care.

1 comment:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Larry, we have much of the same here in Nashua, NH...snow and ice and no flowers in bloom. Thanks for your recent visits and comments to our blog. I am trying to catch up on what's been going on with everyone else, but sometimes other things get in the way!