Thursday, March 26, 2020

Birthday's Here Again.....


A snow storm for my birthday in southern Iowa. I was seven and the drifts among the buildings were grand. We made caves in it and it was so exciting back then.


The youngest photo of me was taken at a family get together.  I am being held by my great uncle Elva. When he got older he lost all of the hair and became rotund.  Great uncles Lee, Weaver, and Elga are seen witht heir backs to the camera. I was born on March 26 and I am imagining this is the summer of 1950. I can not identify the woman.  This was taken with my mom's box camera.


Out in the front yard with juice running down my front life seemed simple back then. It was at a rental farm near Hopeville, Iowa.  It is late to be blogging but I forgot. I have a darn good memory for 70 years old but it really is getting pretty cluttered in there. Thanks for stopping by, whenever.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy 70th birthday Larry! I enjoyed your old photos! I hope you had a great birthday!