Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday's Moments.......


Looking for clues as to what I have planted so I reposted the photo.  The last one that I planted was pelleted and its color was white pellet.  So know I know the far planting is early girl as it was pelleted and was pink in color. I have to write it down as I have lost the two packets on the right.

I could hear my mourning doves cal lthis morning in the full lighted morning. I don't think we will see sunshine today. They fly in quietly onto the deck and nibble out of the tray that is in front of the living room window.

I have been keeping these guys in the house. I try to eat more of these than the small little candy bars that I have in the cupboard. Hopefully they will last until my next grocery run that might be by Thursday or Friday.


I don't like the way that the feet look  on the piano stool.  The feet are made from cast iron and do have a raised leaf design on them with the glass ball inside of he claw. I did notice that the white paint that accidentally dripped on them was difficult to remove.  So, I may paint them white.

I think it looks like it has rubber boots on their feet. I am thinking that white was a bad choice but I am not going to switch it now. I found the original one that had the original look. It had a great red brown stain on it.  Anyway I am going to paint the feet white. I will still use it as a plant stand in the basement.

We are both in for the long haul. We have a friend that has to get a test done on Friday and we are the ones to get her there. If they don't postpone it, we will be out and about.  My dentist office called and said they were closed until further notice.

I am hoping all of you are well. We seem to be virus free even though our state and our county keeps adding to the numbers of those who are sick. As more people are tested more people are identified.  Everyone stay safe and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Maybe a brown wash on the white paint would make the feet look better they are beautiful feet! Stay safe!