Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday's Things....


I thought it was a cardinal. It was so far away that I ran out of zoom. I didn't hear the call from it so I won't know.  I have seen robins do this, sitting in a tree for long periods of time.

The snow in the shade is still there. I have to finish my end of my patio so stray bricks are just laying there to hold up the board. I think I will ad two or three more rows, which means I have less grass to mow.  I hurried to get the pavers down before the hard freeze and snow. It looks like spring out there but it is not warm.

The end of the amaryllis.  It is now putting out large leaves. I will wait a few more days before I trim back things.  I guess cutting down the stem will help save energy for the bulb.

I having another slow day today.  I am hoping for a walk outside this afternoon to soak in some sunshine.   Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

No sun here today gloomy and snowy:(