Saturday, January 8, 2022

Christmas Is Over Already!!!!!!


 I plugged in the lights one more time to get the last photo. The tree has so many lights on it that it messes with our thermostat.  I have to shut the door of the room to keep the heat from messing with the true temperatures in the house. 



Can you find the drummer boy? Actually it is the representation of the 12 drummers drumming set that is on the tree. 


Swans a swimming is for sure represented here. The beak is a little thick but it is a glass blown ornament.  It couldn't be thinner. 

It has warmed up today to 34 degrees F. but that lasted about 35 minutes.  It is cooling down already. I hope everyone has a good Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

This is a stunning tree. I'd be tempted to leave it and turn it on any time I needed a pick me up!

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a lot of lights! But it's past 12th Night, so you can take it down now.