Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday's Things.....


 

Busy at the feeders even though it has warmed up outside. I have to shovel my deck a path so I can fill the feeder again. 

 


 It looks like a perfect round moon.  I stood in a snow drift on my deck to get the shot.  I still am not happy with its focus. 



We are getting great morning skies even though the clouds do just go away into the morning.  Our sunsets are more dramatic.



We had melted snow streaming down our gutters today but we really didn't lose that much snow.  The temps drop early morning now and we will be in the deep freeze.  I got groceries again today and am glad I could find some things.  Our cupboards are getting bare in our very large supermarket.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The wind is horrid here today. Glad you found some groceries!