Thursday, February 17, 2022

Philo......


 A blurry look of the project for today.  I had a fiber optic worker here today installing more power to our internet.  I had to hang around while he was working so I set up shop transfer the old out and putting in the new.



I was tired of waiting for the old plant to restart new ones and to fill in on its own.  I just bought a new one from wally mart and switched things. The new one went in to the pot with new soil, the old soil was in bad shape.



The old plant was chopped up and placed into a jar of water.  They will start and I can pot them up in three or four months.  Some of the mysteries in life is where did that jar come from in my past.  I moved it here, I don't know why.  I think that it was a jar from my parents home, that was ten years ago. I think it had nails and bolts in it.  I don't remember emptying it out but it is perfect for starting plants. 



The pot has returned to the living room plant stand with a healthy looking plant.  It has great dignity again. 


Thanks for stopping by today.   Our internet speed is so wonderful with the new fiber optic line.  What a great deal!!!!

4 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Fiber optic rocks!
Love your plants. I used to have a big enough house to fill all the south facing windows with tons of green. I sort of miss that and love seeing yours.

The Furry Gnome said...

Care of plants can keep you busy all year long.

Rose said...

My mom would start plants like that.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for faster internet! If you pinch back to a node that plant will get fuller