Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The End Zones....


 The rehab birdhouse has two openings for birds now.  I like to call them the end zones because they each are different. I used some of my ideas from the ones that I made new to add to the old weathered house.

 


 

End zone two has the larger hole for the birds to enter.  I think it is too big but I didn't make this originally. 

 


 Just a reminder as to its past and what it looked like when I started the renovation.  I can put the house back up soon but the temps have already dropped to make it a cold job. 


 

This pictures better shows the proportion of the birdhouse. It is interesting the green wood is reflection color onto the front.


We have a gray day today and the temperature is down to 33 degrees F. already.  We had a warmer night.  Headed for 17 degrees F. by night time. 

Thanks......see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Oh wow, that is really neat! Great job!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Lovely weather today. I thought it was going to rain today, but nothing so far.

The Furry Gnome said...

You're really keeping yourself busy!

Rose said...

You are so creative...I like what you did with this.